If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact us at email@example.com or for more information about the National Privacy Act, please visit http://www.oaic.gov.au/.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
In order to use the JustThink website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible.
All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email.
Any information collected by JustThink is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website. By supplying this information to us, you consent to us storing such personal information through our website on databases that may be physically located overseas.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We may collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below.
- Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website.
- Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device’s IP address, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Contact Information: If you choose to provide your name, email address or phone number.
- Account Information: If you open an account, we will collect your username and password and other information necessary to open and access your account.
- Customer Service Information: Information you may provide to customer service via the telephone, email, mail, survey responses, or directly through our website and social media.
- Financial Information: Credit card number or other payment account information. This information is collected directly by our payments processor and not stored at JustThink.
- Third party information: We may collect additional information about you from third party sources where we have the rights to do so.
We use this data to:
- provide services and customer support.
- collect fees and troubleshoot problems.
- prevent potential fraud and enforce our Terms of Service.
- customise, measure, and improve our website and services.
- deliver targeted marketing to you.
- contact you by email or phone about your account or our services including marketing our services to you
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Any details collected from JustThink customers are required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service.
STORAGE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
All other data collected from you may be stored through our website on databases that may be physically located overseas.
We follow generally-accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCESS TO INFORMATION COLLECTED
If your personally-identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by logging into your account and select the relevant sub-sections in “My Account”.
COOKIES AND RELATED TECHNOLOGIES
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally-identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fulfill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
We accept credit card payments via Visa and Mastercard through the PayPal & eWay payment gateway as described below.
Full payment must be made within 3 days to complete the checkout process. Outstanding orders will be cancelled within the system if payment is not fully received within that time frame. In the case of a credit card payment, a cancellation fee of 20% will apply for cancellations if a full or partial payment has already been made.
For international payments by electronic bank transfer, there is a $35AUD bank fee that will be added onto the total of your order.
JustThink uses personally-identifiable information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at email@example.com or by updating your account subscription.
JustThink may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
These third parties are prohibited from using your personally-identifiable information for any other purpose.
JustThink does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally-identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
JustThink uses PayPal & eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY & PayPal processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using PayPal & eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by JustThink or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 256 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within PayPal & eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- PayPal & eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- PayPal & eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by JustThink.
For more information about PayPal & eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au. & www.PayPal.com/au/home
- The content of this site is for informational purposes only. The site is not responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and is not responsible or liable for any errors or omissions in that information.
- Photos, product images and illustrations on this site are to be used for illustrative purposes only and actual products may vary in size, colour and packaging.
- Packaging used are at our own discretion and may vary from time to time in colour, size and type of material.
- We reserve the right to make changes or corrections anytime to prices, products, specifications and policies without notice.
- Customers are obliged to conduct their own research and testing in small batches first before deciding if a product is suitable for their application. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage for unfavourable outcomes.
- We are not licensed to sell anything for internal consumption with exception to spirits. As such, none of the products listed in this on-line store are suitable for internal use.